- 1 Welcome to the AMC Eagles Den "AMC Eaglepedia"
- 2 Comprehensive Index
- 3 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Historical
- 5 AMC Eagle Registry
- 6 Technical Indexes
- 7 Part Numbers
- 8 1979 - 1983 Factory Parts Catalog
- 9 1984 - 1988 Factory Parts Catalog
- 10 1988 Large Electrical Schematics - Much applicable to other years.
- 11 AMC Service Information Notices
- 12 How To Section
- 13 Diagram Section
- 14 Eagle Modifications
- 15 Field Expediency
- 16 Tool Bin
- 17 AMC Eagles Den members and their Eagles
- 18 AMC Eagles Den Humour
Welcome to the AMC Eagles Den "AMC Eaglepedia"
As a member of the AMC Eagles Den forum, you know with all the great knowledge that has been and will be shared that it is becoming difficult to find information.
We've decided to build a Wiki as a way to gather all of the hints, tips, how-tos and information together into one place.
Hopefully using this format with its internal linking to related articles, information will be much easier to find and read. Also, using the "wiki" format everyone who is registered as a Contributor here can also contribute their own information or edit existing pages. So take a look around and please feel free to contribute your wisdom and expertise.
By the way, some of the pages/articles already here are in a "finished" state and some are not. But with a "wiki" none are truly finished as contributors can always add more.
Click here for Basic Editing Techniques
If you are unfamiliar with a "wiki", you can find out more About Wikis.